Traditionally handcrafted, British made moccasins with a wool collar - made from 100% British wool and suede.
Features & Materials
- 100% British Wool Lining & Collar
- 100% Suede Outer and Collar
- Hand Stitched Pie Detail at the Front
- PVC sole with unique design that helps with grip
- Adjustable Lace
- Woven Cotton Label
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor wear
- Natural odour reduction thanks to the breathable sheepskin that draws moisture away from your skin
- Snug Fit
Size and Fit
Sheepskin and wool lined slippers should feel firm and snug when you first try them on. As you wear them, the wool beds down and molds around your foot making them loosen up. We recommend buying your usual size with this in mind as you don't want them to become too loose. If you usually wear a half size, we recommend sizing up to ensure you get the length in closed-toe and heel styles but you can size down with mules and sliders.
For occasional cleaning of suede, it is best to do this by hand using cold or warm (not hot) water. Use a damp cloth or sponge with a very mild hand washing detergent (non-bio) that is suitable for washing wool (like the Little Beau Sheep wool wash). For more stubborn stains, gently rub with a damp light nail brush, working in a circular motion and being careful not to rub to hard as this will damage the suede.
There are sheepskin cleaning products available, such as Punch Suede, Sheepskin & Fabric Cleaner.