Yorkshire people like things simple, straightforward and to the point and that’s how we like to make it for you when ordering your goods with us. Simply follow these (fairly foolproof) steps.
Getting the Right Size
Remember to use our size guide to check your measurements before you order.
Getting the Right Colour
We have tried very hard to make sure that the colours you see on our website match those of the goods that you receive, although slight variations may occur. Please remember that many of our products are natural and have their own unique qualities too.
Making an Order
- Find a product you like and choose the correct size and colour
- Now Add to Cart
- You will be taken to your Shopping Cart at this point where you can check your order so far. At this point you might want to carry on shopping or continue to check out.
- The shopping cart tag in the top right hand corner of the website shows you how many items you have in your cart wherever you are on the site.
- You can remove an item at any stage before going to the check out by clicking remove next to that item.
- To add more of the same item, simply amend the quantity and click on update to update your order.
- If you have any questions or comments that you would like to add to your order, just click on Add a note to this order and type away.
- When you are ready to make your purchase(s), click on Checkout.
- From the checkout page, you will be redirected to PayPal. Find out more about making payments and using PayPal. At present we only accept payment via PayPal.
- Once your order has been placed and is being processed an email confirmation will be sent to your registered email address.
There is more information available about our postage prices and delivery which you will choose the option you would prefer when you continue with your Paypal payment.
Although we try to make sure that stock levels are correct on this website, sometimes we get it wrong. If an item is not in stock, we will notify you within 24 hours. At every possible event, we will give you as accurate a delivery date as possible.
Once your order has been placed you are unable to add more items. However, if you contact us we may be able to add an item to your order for you.
Cancelling an Order
Firstly, be safe in knowledge that you have up to 3o days to return or exchange any non-sale items. We understand there are numerous reasons you may want to return a product and appreciate any feedback you can give us.
You can cancel any order before we dispatch it. If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us soon as possible on 0113 2693366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to stop the order before it is dispatched.
If your order has already been dispatched when you cancel, the goods need to be returned to us. Any amounts that you have been charged for will be refunded within 30 days in the same format as your original payment (e.g. credit card or cheque). This does exclude postage costs however.
Find out more about making returns to us.